MODE Studio is looking for highly motivated and talented furniture designers.
- A professional degree in engineering or technology of wood and furniture
- The candidates shall have at least three years' experience in furniture construction and design, an excellent knowledge of the entire technological and manufacturing process, knowledge of all classical and modern technologies and materials
- An excellent knowledge of the suppliers of materials and fittings in the industry, both on the domestic and the international market as well as a knowledge of the furniture market at local and international level is required
- The applicants should have excellent skills for autonomous organisation and management of projects related to the design and production of both standard furniture products and prototypes. The ability to work well in a team is a must. The applicants shall be skilled in autonomously organising and managing projects, and shall possess a strong aptitude for working in teams
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- Excellent abilities and experience in preparing, developing and editing work technical documentation, 3D models and mock-ups
- Excellent AutoCAD, 3DSMax & V-ray, Photoshop, MS Office, (the experience in Solid Works and softwares related to CNC machines will be considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge in metalworking, chemical and other industries is an advantage
- Fluent in English, any other language will be an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of MODE’s work
If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious furniture designer, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, please send us your resume and your portfolio to:
PDF no larger than 10MB and link to virtual portfolio. Please mention the position reference you are applying for in the subject of the email. Applications will not be considered without uploaded portfolio! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.