MODE Studio is looking for highly motivated and talented 3D specialists/ designers.
- The candidates shall have at least three years experience in 3D visualisation, animation and graphic design in a large architectural or interior design company
- The applicants should have excellent skills for modelling, rendering (animation skills will be considered an advantage) and post-production that can combine experience with creativity. You will be responsible for the production of high-quality 3D images and will take part in the preparation of Studio Mode’s graphic presentations
- The animation experience will be considered as an advantage, the graphic in motion in particular
- The applicants shall be skilled in autonomously organising and managing projects, and shall possess a strong aptitude for working in teams
- Strong conceptual and design talent
- Excellent knowledge and experience in early design phases such as concept and schematic design
- Excellent 3DSMax & V-ray, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS Suite, including Premiere and After
- Effects skills (knowledge working with other programs will be considered as an advantage)
- Knowledge in Architecture and graphic disciplines. An academic degree in these disciplines will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English, any other language will be an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Knowledge of MODE’s work
If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious 3D designer, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, please send us your resume and your portfolio to:
PDF no larger than 10MB and link to virtual portfolio. Please mention the position reference you are applying for in the subject of the email. Applications will not be considered without uploaded portfolio! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted, via e-mail or phone.